As you know, I totally love to decorate for the holidays...All of them. But for some reason this year was different, I wasn't a scrooge, but just didn't get it all up like I usually do. It made me kinda sad made me feel kinda ba-hum-bug, because our house wasn't decked out...we had stuff out but just didn't seem like enough. Not sure if it was because we had so much going on or the fact that no one (our family) was going to see it, who knows. None the less, we had a great time getting ready for Christmas, each year with Ashley gets even more fun. Here we are getting ready for Christmas...
Had to have spirited toes =)


Jordan made this "ornament" in 2001, when Ashley saw it she was so excited she pulled it out of the box and said "look at this beautiful one" then insisted it hang in the front of the tree for all to see. =) We missed you Jordan, but you were in our thoughts.


Had to have spirited toes =)Ok question for you...Do you decorate the back of your Christmas tree? Leave us a comment and let us know and I will do a follow up post on this topic later. =)
our little ham...

The Christmas Village

The outside view
My most favorite thing is our Christmas tree. I absolutely love to plug it in and just stare at it. The lights are just so relaxing. It is always the first thing up and the last thing down, and it gets plugged in every night in between. Oh and no toe comments please. =P
Santa sent Ashley and email this year, she was so excited to get it, here is the video of her watching it for the first time. If you would like to watch the video she received click here.
No comments:
Post a Comment