Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas with The Valencia's

On Christmas morning the girls and I headed down to see some family. Our first stop was to my Tia and Tio's house. I just love going to visit them, I really enjoy seeing and hanging out with all my family on my Dad's side. Even more, I love watching Ashley interact with them, she too just adores them all. They are also always so good to our girls and buy them the coolest gifts. It is always nice to get to see my Nana, and she loves to see the girls, I miss her, well of them and really wish I saw them more often. This year Ashley learned to say Feliz Navidad, Merry Christmas in Spanish, so my Nana was extra happy to here her say it. Even though Dan didn't get to come down with me my Nana made sure I brought him home some of her homemade, tortillas, beans and tamales, I am telling you, she makes the BEST of all three of those. =) Opening Gifts
Cousin Ayla with Allison
Ashley, Madison & Marissa having fun playing


Nana and Alli

Nana with her Great Grand Babies

1 comment:

The Karg Family said...

Oh I'm so glad you got to see your Nana. I'm sure she loves seeing the kids. Allison's smile is the best!!!!