Sunday, January 9, 2011

Valencia Family Christmas

After visiting my Dad's side of the family we headed to my Mom's house. I was really looking forward to this visit as well, I miss my family I hate being so far away and not being able to see them on a real regular basis, it's hard because i feel disconnected with them at times. Again Ashley had a BLAST playing with her cousins, they all play very well together and my sister and I have really become closer lately, as for my brother, well he is my brother and I love him. The kids all exchanged gifts and we had a nice Christmas Dinner. Once the sun went down Papa Dan started a fire in the back and Keith pulled out some sparklers, IMMEDIATELY becoming Ashley's new best friend. We had an awesome Christmas, it was a really long week with all the different gatherings we had. We hope all of you enjoyed your Christmas as well. =) Grandma and her Babies
Cousins

David and Erin
Opening Presents
MAKE-UP!!! Thanks Aunt Misty =}

BUSTED..lol don't they just have that look?
Our sweet girls

This is why Ashley got her own digital camera...so I would stop finding pictures like this on MY camera. =)
This is about how much I got to see of my Brother on Christmas
Papa Dan and Grandma
9Step Dad, Dan and my Mom)
The Hensley's
Julie, Gary, Dan and step brother Keith

ooooo

Snuggling with Grandma

1 comment:

The Karg Family said...

very cute pictures!! Don't get Ashley and FAith together with all that makeup. Between her's and FAith's they'd both look like clowns..:}