Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tree Decorating

Ok so a few days ago I asked a question in our "Getting Ready" post. I wanted to know if you decorated the back of your Christmas tree. Well, no one responded, but I thought I would follow up on it anyway. I like to decorate the back of my Christmas tree, my wonderful Husband on the other hand, does not. He says "why no one is going to see it", yes that may be true to a point but I still think it should be decorated to help keep the tree balanced. =)

1 comment:

The Karg Family said...

OK, well I know we talked about it but I'm going to put down our vote just so you can show Dan. :} We decorate the WHOLE tree. #1 we have to do that because we have wayy to many ornaments and it would be too crowded to fit on the front. #2 You always have to be prepared... maybe someone's checking out your tree from the outside, you'd want them to see ornaments too, wouldn't you?? :}