Friday, January 7, 2011

Our Christmas Day

Dan and I woke up at 7:00 am to our alarms on our Christmas Morning. Pretty unusual for us, Allison is usually up before7 and Ashley about 8 but we thought fore sure with as excited as she was she would be up early. We went ahead and got up and i started to get breakfast going, Dan's parents showed up about 7:30 and both girls were still asleep, Allison finally got up about 8 so we let her open her new PJ's and waited for Ashley, which was only about 10 minutes. She was very excited to walk out and see her Princess bike. We all had a very good Christmas, I have to say I was probably the most spoiled this year. =) After opening presents, we had a nice big breakfast, then just enjoyed the time together before Dan had to head into work. Santa CAME!!!

Coming out to see if Santa came
She was so excited to see her new PRINCESS bike
and she had no problems riding it
Anxiously waiting to open presents

my NEW camera!

CINDERELLA!!!
I had to take this picture, Cyndy played Santa and Jim was our photographer, it was really nice. Thank you guys for coming up and spending "Christmas" with us.
A pillow pet, she loves this dumb I mean cute thing. =}
Helping Mommy open her new riding boots
My sexy man in is new jacket and hat
Ashley and her new REAL digital camera
Double click on the picture and you will see Allison's Christmas picture...her 1st tooth.

Saying good bye to Grandma & Grandpa

1 comment:

The Karg Family said...

Who gave Dan Just for Men for Xmas.... that's terrible!! He totally got jipped. :} jk. Looks like you guys had a great xmas and got totally spoiled. The kids are adorable as always, great pictures and lots of fun. MIss you guys. PS> Great job on the jacket and hat. :}